CATEGORIES

Sunday 19 November 2017

Broomstitch lace tote bag

Here is the latest from the broom stitch lace tote bag series.
The material I'm using is a Industrial leftover material from Verosol. It's a curtain cord, quite hard spun, so it also twists a bit. We are a little group of crafters that got this Verosol donation and we have been exploring what products could be made with this. You can read more about that here.
This time I have done an unusual color combo. Out of necessity actually. Beige was finished and the only other colour I had available was the yellow, as I have moved all of the Verosol stash to a storage.
I like the beige, because it looks a bit like straw but it has a much nicer shine, and it turns out to work really nice with the sunny yellow.

This bag is now for sale in my Etsy shop.


2 comments: